Animal Alarm Clocks

June 18th, 2009 · 7 Comments

IMG_0210

I have always loved the look of old fashioned bell alarm clocks, and the animal faces make these perfect for a kid’s room.  I’m partial to the orange monkey clock.  Available for $19 at The Touch, a vintage furniture store in the Mission neighborhood here in San Francisco.

Tags: Home · Toys

7 responses so far ↓

• 1 Ofelia // Feb 12, 2014 at 4:27 pm

Heya i’m for the first time here. I found this board and I find It
    truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and aid others like
    you helped me.

my blog Ofelia

• 2 Chau // Oct 31, 2014 at 12:40 pm

Anyone have any kind of smart ideas for outdoor storage?
    I have some great outdoor patio chairs however I’m sick and tired of the
    cushions getting drenched from the weather and I don’t have anywhere to store
    the Chau.

• 3 Garnet // Nov 12, 2014 at 1:33 pm

Discovered an awesome adjustable height table last
    week on the web, but i’m still looking for it in a nearby showroom however so I can test it out.

• 4 oak Furniture // Dec 18, 2014 at 6:31 am

Taking a look at a very nice table for the dining room
    currently, just noticed an almost identical table for sale at ikea however.
    Im lost with flat pack furniture however

• 5 Taunton Business // Dec 27, 2014 at 3:57 am

It can be so difficult trying to find a quality online marketing business nowadays, just
    going to do it in-house I think
    Had to add you to my weekly website bookmarks, keep up the interesting work!

• 6 black gloss furniture // Jan 9, 2015 at 8:57 pm

Area rugs!! They’re so handy in changing the appearance of an area.

• 7 ajnara // May 10, 2015 at 2:02 am

Not solely this, there’s metro connectivity to those major areas
    of Noida, that adds onto the blessings of the town.

Then again, if you eat too much celery, it’s dangerous if you have salt-sensitive
    hypertension. Amrapali has created a perfect balance between all the constituents of nature and man & offers
    high – rise g 14 and g 19 storey towers with one level
    basement and grand entrance lobby.